[openbeos] Re: Trac and Communication Design

  • From: ar1000@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:37:07 -0400

Except that its not public relations, CD is exactly what it is. It is the design of communication. I don't tell developers to be called software tinkerers after they devote their work to development, I hope that you can muster enough respect for my field to call it by its proper name, communication design.

- Austin

On May 18, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Euan Kirkhope wrote:

Communication Design sounds a bit daft to me (I don't care if that's
what people in that industry call it).  How about just "Public
Relations". It's like calling a window cleaner a "Vision Clearance
Engineer" :p