[openbeos] Re: Trac and Communication Design

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:12:58 +0200

Hi Austin,

On 5/18/07, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
        Recently (I don't recall which thread), we dicsussed how developer's
have trac, and that we need something for the CD tasks of Haiku. Why
not add a "Communication Design" category to the components list on
Trac. Website is already there, and it seems natural, as we are
already using the Trac wiki to collect the ideas for "Haiku
Compatible" badges. Adding a category for CD would just make it a
little more organized.

What should "Communication Design" be? Is it simply about "Design"
tasks or "Admin" tasks?

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald