[openbeos] Tool tips (was Re: Quick questions on Filetypes and Tracker)

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:22:53 -0400

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> LaunchBox is also using it for tool tips, but the code is disabled due to
> missing tool tips implementation in the interface kit.

Speaking of tool tips, do we have some options for code we could bring
into Haiku for tool tips? This might be a post R1 issue, but I think
they would be useful, especially for a web browser which is where I
would most likely use them.

There is a Be Newsletter article about tool tips by Robert Polic in
Volume III, Issue 19. Does anyone have that code? Is it useful or
should a "clean room" tool tip class be created?

Ryan