[openbeos] Re: To Whom may interest... (I wanna be a beta-tester...)

  • From: "Helmar Rudolph" <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:04:26 +0200

> was wondering Helmar, if BeUnited is making any progress
> with beos licensing.  I read the plan and Ithink its a
> really well thought out idea and it might actually work
> very well.  Any good / bad news yet?

Nothing, Yuri, but that was expected, because the deal
between Palm and Be hasn't even be concluded.: this should
happen latest by 30 Nov, under special circumstances by 31
Dec. So we should know by then what we're up to. Until then
I don't expect much from Palm, because Palm is not entitled
to talk to us - yet.

Helmar