[openbeos] Thoughts.

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:17:50 EST (-0300)

This has to do with something I just realized reading the comments
about the net team progress at OSNews.

I don't know if you guys noticed but what we are doing today can be the
best operating system *EVER* (it can be a complete failure too, but I
choose to forget that). That's why I think our philosophy should be to
do the best thing we can. Good enough should not be enough.

Congratulations to you all. Specially, congratulations to Axel Dorfler,
David Reid, Tyler Ritti (sp?), Philippe and Marcus. I hope you guys
realize that, without you, OpenBeOS would not be what it is now.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Faith, n:
        That quality which enables us to believe what we know to be
untrue.