[openbeos] Re: There you go.

  • From: "Sam Persson" <astromek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:30:54 +0200

Ouch!
Err... ok... OT, but I just had to point this out.
I know you haven't decided for a name yet (i hope) but WalterOS is baaad.
As stated WalterOS kan be shortened to WOS.
My first thought when I saw WOS was 'Wuss', and that's no good publicity.

I hope this kind of things has been considered while choosing the ten
finals.

Sam Persson
NoseGrab Studios