[openbeos] Re: The world as we know it

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:27:21 EDT (-0400)

> >Just to make things clear, I *am* a developer. What I'm arguing
> > against
> >is the lack of foresight of the OpenBeOS project.
>
> Then I have nothing else to say, but thanks for the good work.
> I'm not here to bash _any_ developer, I'm just a cheerleader.

Heck, developers need bashing sometimes too, at least if they're wrong.
It's a good idea to let them know why they're wrong; otherwise we might
get something with a UI like Mozilla. *shudder*. Of course, it's an
even better idea to let them know aht they've done right, as I said in
an earlier e-mail. I've gone *years* without hearing any feedback on
several of my programs, despite the fact that quite a number of people
use them. And that, more than anything else, is extremely discouraging.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.