[haiku] Re: The time is now: Michael Lotz on a long term contract.

  • From: Finn Bastiansen <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:37:41 +0200

Hi,

Am 30.06.2011 02:11, schrieb Matt Madia:
from
http://www.haiku-os.org/news/2011-06-29_time_now_michael_lotz_long_term_contract

Haiku, Inc. is ecstatic to announce Michael Lotz (AKA "mmlr") on a 6
month contract developing Haiku!! There is the intention to renew this
contract for another 6 months, making Michael to be the first person
to be paid to work on Haiku for an entire year and you can make that a
reality!

I think this is great news, having Michael work for Haiku for such a long time. Over the years I got the impression that what Michael commits always makes sense (there is a German phrase which describes it much better: "Hand und Fuß haben" :-) ). Therefore I am looking forward to seeing Michael working on haiku full time.

Greetings,
Finn