[openbeos] Re: The neglected parts of OpenBeOS

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:10:44 -0400

MIDI is one, if you are interested. ;-)
There are others, if anyone else is interested.

One of the best things that we have ever done is to move to a more task
oriented way of doing things. Anyone can pick a task off of a team's list, let
the team lead know, and do it. Most of the work is fairly independent of other
work, so you probably won't be holding your team up. The only real demand that
working on OBOS should place on you is a short email to the team lead once a
week that gives them a clue where you are. This might sound overly corporate.
Really, the only point to this is to show them that you are still around and to
allow them to see possible problems in the "schedule" (i.e. nothing has been
done on BFoo for 4 months).

So, everyone, grab a task. Many hands make light work...

<Your local neighborhood recruiter>