[openbeos] Re: The importance of good communications

  • From: "Jackson, Anthony" <ajackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:58:03 +0100

[mailto:openbeos-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Stephan Assmus
> Sent: 15 August 2006 10:40
> To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [openbeos] Re: The importance of good communications
>
> a "communications team" is probably a good idea, it might even work

</lurk>

How about someone (or some people) that listens to all the mailing lists
and dev areas on the forum, and comes up with a weekly or bi-weekly
summary of developer activity to put up on the status page of the
website?

That way those of us like me (that are curious about the details but not
actively contributing) can follow the team's progress without lurking on
this list and trawling through the conversations.  Interesting though
they are, of course, I still feel like I'm missing a lot of the "behind
the scenes" action that must happen in the other areas. :)

Regards,

Tony

<lurk>