[openbeos] Re: The Wiki (or MediaWiki-powered semi-wiki)

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:42:00 +0200

On 9/30/06, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The problem with the new website is that it does not have a good front
end; all the information is dumped together, and not organized in a way
that makes it easy for different types of people to find the kind of
information that they need.

The most important end-user content is directly accessible. The Development and Collaborate (or Community or Partners?) sections are more separate and I think we could improve them by adding a second navbar to those sections. What exactly do you think is missing or too inaccessible for end-users? The community links? A list of features? Maybe the problem is that much end-user content does not yet *exist*? Feel free to start writing. ;)

BTW, what are the results of your developer evaluation (those ten or
so questions about what Haiku means to the developers)?

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald