[openbeos] Re: The Wiki

  • From: "Meanwhile -" <meanwhile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:00:37 +0800

A few days ago, I came across a captcha that was different: the user had to
fill in a field with his interpretation not
of wavy graphics representing letters and numbers, but of plain text.
The words used in this plain text were numbers, so for example "three five
eleven"; the users then has to fill in
"3511"....

 Cheers,

 - Meanwhile