[openbeos] Re: The Website

  • From: ar1000@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:31:08 -0400

Making changes to the skin on the primary domain doesn't change the site. Besides, we need people to be working on the site.

On Oct 2, 2006, at 3:21 AM, Waldemar Kornewald wrote:

On 10/2/06, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a working one on Haiku-os.org and one on my personal sandbox that a
posted a while ago. The skin I am working on the main site is called
"Poetica", it is a derivation of spreadfirefox. Administrators are allowed
to change the theme they use personally.

I've installed it on plonetest. Could you please continue your work on that subdomain? Do you need FTP access?

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald