[openbeos] Re: The Website

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:21:16 -0400

Everyone, please remember that this website design was not intended to be perfect or permanent. It was an experiment pressed into service because the old site had issues that we couldn't easily fix. There are themes and changes coming.

In other words, it isn't even a bikeshed, it is a tent put up to cover the bikes because of a hurricane. A lot of the work of putting the tent up, like clearing the ground (i.e. gathering and formatting content) may well be reused. But that doesn't mean that the bikeshed will end up white with a pole in the middle. :-D