[openbeos] Re: The Website

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:47:48 +0200

On 10/2/06, Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While there's a thread on the website...the title of the main page now includes "power the future" as some sort of slogan. I think that's a bit naff.

I'm the one to blame and I fully agree with you. It's just so difficult to find something that sounds very nice. :) The only alternatives I could come up with were: Haiku - it just works Haiku - easy, fast, productive None of them represents Haiku's current status (maybe: "Haiku - make it work" :) and they don't sound very good.

I hope that Jorge will find something much better. Any ideas?

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald