[haiku] Re: The Haiku Network (was: Re: GSoC Web Services Kit OS integration)

  • From: Ankur Sethi <get.me.ankur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:17:12 +0530

OS X's Bonjour was the first thing that came to my mind when I read
this. If you have more than one Mac at your disposal, Bonjour is a
great way to share services among them. What you propose is, of
course, not limited to LANs or to computers communicating via WiFi.

I can think of more than one scenario where a tight integration
between me and my friends' computers would benefit us all.

--
Ankur Sethi
http://uncool.in