[openbeos] Re: Testing.

  • From: "Matt Verran" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:59:30 GMT

Michael,

Time to approach you about this one...

I emailed you at the beginning of OBOS to offer services as a beta/
usability tester, to which you replied to wait until some code was
written! So now we are there, are we going to have a beta tester
conscription? Can dev/beta releases be made on CD to people like me who
can't download the source due to having a *very* thin pipe connection
to the net?

There's a great wealth of people in coding, and I haven't been able
able to contribute there, but now code is arriving, I can offer my
services as a systems tester, since that is my day job for a major UK
bank's financial system.

Let me know if you still want me on board :)
Regards,
Matt (M)