[haiku] Re: Tentative approval for paying for the fliers

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:27:10 -0800

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> At the risk of possibly being financially responsible for the funding
>> myself, I'll just say "yes" at this point. If it comes down to further
>> contention (which I strongly doubt), I'll pay for the printing costs.
>
> I don't want your personal response. I want Haiku Inc.'s official response.
> If Haiku Inc. has the power to kill a vote, then it has the responsibility
> make a final decision. Please, show some spine!

At this very moment, I'm afraid *I* simply don't have the official
response at hand because it seems this discussion hasn't ever ended
long enough for anyone to actually come up with one. I can only give
you a response based on what I believe the final response should have
been if the whole thing was actually ready for a decision, I backed it
up with a personal promise to pay for the damn printing because at
this point, that would probably be more cost effective for me
personally then allowing this discussion to continue forever and
reading all the replies to it.

- Urias