[openbeos] Re: T-DOSE

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:57:58 +0200

I went there last year, and I actually gave a presentation there
(there's a video of it somewhere).

I can give you advice on the crowd and stuff, but what I'll do is send
you my phone number privately and you should give me a call. I will
give you the details on the event (sorry, cannot type much today).

N.