[openbeos] Re: System wide toolbar class

  • From: "Cian Duffy" <myob87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:41:48 +0100

On 06/04/07, Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:15:59 +0200, <v.ramshankar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm interested in writing a system wide toolbar class for Haiku. I can
> probably modify the one from Beezer. What do you guys think?
>
> Ramshankar.
> (Teknomancer)

OH NO I HATE a Toolbars, please no toolbars this is ugly for system wide
in a OS.
Stargater

"system wide" here doesn't mean they'll be used in any system apps, it means
there'll be an API for them - something the Be API currently lacks that all
other major graphical toolkits has. Doesn't mean we're going to get
copy/paste buttons shoved in every damn app for no reason.

Cian

"We're busy running out of time"