[haiku] Re: Sync Modular (midi instrument) for BeOS/Haiku

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:22:40 -0500

Giovanni Mugnai wrote:
Unfortunately i am from the GUI generation, at least for audio
software. I know that Csound is great tool and is here on Haiku.. A
frontend would be very nice and useful!

Best regards.

I think what would make a whole lot more sense, is to port some gui useable vsti synths to haiku. Although Gregor would have to chime in about the availability of the vst gui and the current level of vst/vsti support in haiku. I am unsure what version the current haiku support is on. I think its 3.0 but I could be wrong.Which opens a world of vst effects and vsti instruments.

Sean