[haiku] Survey about Haiku and BeOS

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:26:11 +0200

Hello friends,

Many of you already answered my survey about Haiku.
Therefore I want to say to all of you THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

If you did not answer the survey in the past, then you have an opportunity to
answer it now. The survey will be closed within the next few days.

http://www.haiku-survey.com

I will statistically analyse the data and publish the results in the first
quarter of 2011. A PDF file that contains anonymised and aggregated results
will be available on the official Haiku website (if the web administrators
accept it).
I hope that it will not be only useful for my master thesis but also for the
Haiku community and the further development of Haiku.
Therefore, if you did not answer the survey in past, please answer it now.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me via
e-mail.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Miroslav Stimac

Brudermuehlstrasse 31
81371 Muenchen
Germany
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit