[haiku] Suggestions for Haiku

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 19:33:03 +0200

Hi

I was playing around with Haiku a few days now and thought maybe these
suggestions are useful:

1. the volume control icon should be set visible as default in deskbar
2. set Haiku´s pdf-writer as default printer as long as there is no other
   one defined. (Set the best option as default) And it´s a much better
   option than noting is configured.
3. it´s annoying (especially on netbooks) when you
   have a window above the launchpad and suddenly it
   pops up in front of your working window e.g. If you write something in
   GoBe Productive

If you open the "About Haiku" window and your memory usage changes the
separator is "jumping" to the right, because there is not enough space for a
number with more than one digit.

The sound problem I mentioned a few days ago can be "fixed" if you play a
sound or video file and move the volume control a few times... Whatever this
causes ;-)

Thanks for Haiku. :-)

Best regards
Ronny