[openbeos] Re: Suggestion for all the Preferences people

  • From: Sikosis <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:14:32

Yeh I was the one who stuffed the CVS ... but I now know the MOST IMPORTANT
thing you need to know ...

In order to upload (checkin) ... you MUST HAVE already DOWNLOADED
(checkout) the files WITH a password.

You can't get the source anonymously, change a file and then try to check
it back in (with a password) -- it just won't work.

I agree though. I was thinking of writing a small which makes sure you do
this via the steps above.

Regards,

Sikosis

PS. Still waiting for someone to prune those directories ...