[openbeos] Re: Suggestion - Status Roundup

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:29:34 +0100 CET

Luke Fowler <luke.fowler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is exactly the kind of information only the developers know
> unless
> there is some sort of organized status reporting.

True enough. Some time back, I suggested having a milestone based
status info. Every team would define some milestones, and assigns a
percentage to it, along with a general status (alpha, beta, whatever).
However, the tasks list for each team is already something like this,
perhaps we can do some work to derive both informations of a single
database.

Adios...
   Axel.