[openbeos] Re: Suggestion - Status Roundup

  • From: Luke Fowler <luke.fowler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:24:10 -0800

Aaron, You are more than welcome to the job. I don't have a stable enough schedule (job travel) to guarantee delivery in a timely fashion.

That said, It really doesn't take that long to do something like that -- IF you know where to dig.

For the folks like Michael who are immersed in this stuff, it's probably old hat but it does give everyone else a 'snapshot'.

Thanks,

-Luke

Aaron Kavlie wrote:

As did I. At first I thought it was a fictional "ideal" report, even -- I didn't know that much was going on.

This is something I might be able to take care of, as I've had almost nothing to do re: OBOS since the website was changed to reflect out current recruiting method.

Then again, I don't want to co-opt this job if Luke wants to take care of it.

-Aaron

At 05:45 PM 11/13/2002 -0800, you wrote:

Dang, even *I* found that informative, and I'm a team lead!  Luke, I
think you just volunteered yourself to cover this beat. =)

>What would be wrong with something like this:
>
>Team Updates
>
>    App Kit / Interface Kit:
>
>1. Many header issues resolved
<Snip>