[openbeos] Re: Subversion switch - New SSH for R5?

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:30:49 -0500 EST

> > In axel's post about the move to subversion, he says "R5 requires
> > an
> > updated SSH as well". Has this updated ssh been made yet?
> >
> > The reason I ask is that mozilla.org have now switched to using cvs
> > over
> > ssh, and Sergei is no longer able to commit changes to the
> > repository
> > from R5 (with BONE IIRC). I hope the new version of ssh you will be
> > providing will be enough to fix cvs-over-ssh too. Is there a test
> > version
> > of the binary available anywhere?
There are... software issues right now with R5 net_server that are
being worked on between Ingo and I. Most stuff works, but some stuff
doesn't (like scp) and there are some strange things happening, like
Subversion asking twice for a password when checking things out. If
you'd like a copy of the software despite these problems, e-mail me
privately and I'll be glad to help you get it all set up.

--DarkWyrm