[openbeos] Subversion switch - New SSH for R5?

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:21:21 +0000

In axel's post about the move to subversion, he says "R5 requires an updated
SSH as well". Has this updated ssh been made yet?

The reason I ask is that mozilla.org have now switched to using cvs over ssh,
and Sergei is no longer able to commit changes to the repository from R5 (with
BONE IIRC). I hope the new version of ssh you will be providing will be enough
to fix cvs-over-ssh too. Is there a test version of the binary available
anywhere?

Thanks,

Simon

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com