[openbeos] Re: Stuart's mockups

  • From: Lars Hansson <lars-openbeos-misc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:14:11 +0800

Simon Taylor wrote:

As much as I like these mockups (you may well remember the thread :P), I don't like the approach taken in Zeta, where limitations in the app server (no antialiasing of the rounded corners, no shadows on windows) have completely changed the whole look. Also the fact that it only "skins" tabs and scrollbars means the whole thing is very inconsistent.

IMHO it is more important to be able to change the colors of a single
"theme" to suit personal taste than having many "themes" with no way to
change the colors.

---
Lars