[haiku] Re: Status report on Haiku tutorials

  • From: Matthew Nawrocki <matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:45:42 -0500

Yes Joe, I think I will drop in. The school is a bit draconian with the use
of their equipment, especially when the professor restricts the time limit
for renting them out from a whole day down to a few hours. Also you can't
take them off campus this time. Perhaps I can come up with a different
strategy, like renting equipment elsewhere or buying a camera of my own (if
it doesn't come prohibitively expensive). We can discuss this more at WPLUG.
See you there.

Matt