[haiku] Re: Status of LLVM+Clang & Go Language?

  • From: Kevin Ar18 <kevinar18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:02:12 -0500

Thanks for the replies.
> >> Is it possible to download it (pre-built) somewhere?
>
> I can build and put up the 3.0 release somewhere when its released,
> which will be today/tomorrow.
No need to, unless you think others want to use it.  I saw the parts about
building Haiku with clang (and the problems)....  I was mostly asking from the
perspective of using llvm+clang and go compiler in Haiku itself.  Anyways, it's
no big deal, as I probably won't end up using it anyways.  Still, thanks for
the info.