[openbeos] Re: SoundStudio sources?

  • From: kamikazow@xxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:49:44 +0200

Cian Duffy wrote:

> BerliOS, project "BeAE"
>
> I've had close to zero time to spend on BeOS stuff recently so I never
> got around to publicising that I'd done that... I've no idea if its the
> absolute latest sources, I had a few tarballs here and thats the one
> that built.

Cool.
Even if that's not the very latest version, the differences are probably
negligible.
I wonder if BeAE could be imported into Haiku's SVN. Maybe in a similar
fashion as the KDE project does with its "extragear" directory
(applications that are developed under the KDE banner, but are not
considered vital parts of KDE). I somehow feel that it's easier to
attract developers when it's part of Haiku.

-Markus