[haiku] Sorry for the terrible delay on the Haiku Tutorials

  • From: Matthew Nawrocki <matthew.nawrocki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:51:13 -0500

To my Haiku compatriots:

  I am terribly sorry for not having given any update on my tutorial project
for the past several months. A lot has happened to me in the past few weeks,
including a new girlfriend (who is a C programmer btw), a 2nd job, and night
classes. Since I am not at the university this semester, I do not have
access to the camera equipment as well as the other software I need to whip
out a professional production. I will return in the Fall of 2011, thus I
will resume work on the tutorials. I just didn't want to go off the radar
and not let everyone know what was going on. Sorry for the delay and I will
be getting back on full steam once next semester rolls around. Thank you all
for your patience.

Cheers,

Matt