[openbeos] Some media problems.

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:10:35 -0200 BRST

I guess this is directed to Marcus more than anyone else. I am
preparing a presentation about Haiku I will have to do next week and I
noticed some problems with the media stuff and I think you will have
better luck tracking it down than I did. Here they are:

- When you restart media services, the audio card disappears (it is not
listed in the Media Preferences panel anymore and it does not look to
be working).
- In MediaPlayer, the position indicator is not moving. It doesn't even
show up at first and when I click somewhere in the position bar it
shows up but does not move from where it is (although the music does
jump to the position and continues to play without problem).

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

I am so optimistic about beef prices that I've just leased a pot roast
with an option to buy.