[openbeos] Re: Some ideas about windows

  • From: DarkWyrm <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:41:38 -0400

>Just realized, we've completly strayed from the magnetic
>window border topic that started this.
>
>I do like the magnetic borders, but would want them to
>have a pref that would turn them on and off, with a modifier
>key to togle them oppsite whatever the pref was.
>
>can that be done outside the app-server/window manager?
>
>Jeremiah
Probably not, but I don't think it would be difficult to incorporate into the
app_server - window management is handled by it directly. At the same time, I
can see how some people wouldn't want that kind of functionality, so I can
see this being an option. In any event, it's something that probably ought to
wait until R2.

--DarkWyrm