[openbeos] Re: Some ideas about windows

  • From: "Guy Haviv" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:41:31 +0200

i was actually thinking about trying to implement the "layout" thingie in
Snap..
anyone else thinks its useful? (i might give it a shot)..

i was always using BeIDE , 2 eddie windows and BeDC to fill the screen
completly so it looks like a normal maximized IDE.
i thought it would be very useful to have something launched this way. (and
also it should'nt be too hard to script the windows into these positions...)

Guy.