[openbeos] Some freezes...

  • From: Christian Wiese <developlists@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:46:08 +0200

Hello,

I don´t know if this is the right time or the right place to post this type of message, so please excuse. I´ve installed Haiku on my laptop and experienced a lot of freezes and one KDL (page fault). So my question is, if this is the (currently) expect behaviour? Some details.
I can´t start People. If I do so, some parts of the window is drawn (input-boxes) and at this point Haiku freezes.
If my usb-mice is connected I´m able to use it (ps2 emulation?). But the movement is strange. Sometimes too slow, sometimes faster. If I used it a few seconds it gets slower and slower and Haiku... freezes
As you may know, when you open a menu, the system... freezes :-/
If there is some way to get some more info you could need, I´ll do my very best. Just for info. I´ using an Acer Travelmate 4002 (this spec seems right: http://www.ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=338965).
One question at the end. How can I change the resolution when I´m using the radeon driver?

Greetings,
 Chris