[openbeos] Re: So you want to be a BeOS programmer...

  • From: "Matt Verran" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:21:07 BST (+0100)

Francois et al,

I have to say this is a great idea, we need a beginners guide to
creating a full blown gui app, step by step. Maybe it should be done in
parts in the newsletters?

I know if I could, I'd be producing some of the coolest apps on BeOS,
but C++ is just not friendly if you aren't used to its weird ways.

Also I know the thread is closed, but we really need that Visual RAD
environment...

Regards,
Matt (M)

PS Jonas, thanks for the tips, but I got disconnected...