[openbeos] Re: So you want to be a BeOS programmer...

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 00:00:23 -0400

> I will have an article and of course the editorial, and I will try
> to do so by Monday night, but I had/have company yeasterday, today
> and tomorrow, so I am not sure.

So it sounds like we'll have three (2 from Michael and one from Ryan) -
thanks to all working on more - I'll expect them for the next
newsletter!  :)

I can connect while out of town, just can't guarantee the times I'll be
able to.  If I know the articles are coming, and when, I can grab them
and send them off to Daniel.  So if you (Michael and Ryan) cannot get
them to me by Monday, let me know a day that they will be in my mailbox
by, and I'll grab them.

Deej