[openbeos] Re: So you want to be a BeOS programmer...

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 00:01:29 -0400

I was going to say this as well, but Mr. Revol beat me to it.  :)

Also, that post from Ryan could be easily tweaked into a nice article
explaining how to get started.  Ryan?

I've spoken with Daniel briefly before about re-starting my old
tutorials on NPC for OpenBeOS (and maybe even finishing them this
time :P ).  Unfortunately, time is not on my side these days.  Maybe
later.  Maybe we could assemble a small team to start doing just that.
Any thoughts from you "neo-programmers" out there?

I do need any newsletter articles NO LATER THAN _MONDAY_ this week, as
I'll be out of town for a week starting Tuesday!  And I haven't any as
yet...

Deej