[openbeos] Re: So you want to be a BeOS programmer...

  • From: "Stefan Oravec" <pichtik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:56:10 +0200

Hi

> I've said this on bedev/becode talk before, but for a good
> free resource, I would download Bruce Eckel's books, and read
> through them. You can also purchase printed versions, if you
> don't like reading your computer screen, which I don't :)
>
> http://www.mindview.net/Books

I've lost my nerves after 200 pages while reading Bruce Eckel's Thinkink
in C++. I like Steven Prata's  C++ Primer Plus the most.
Amazon link >>>
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672322234/qid=1022650819/sr=8-1/
ref=sr_8_1/104-0335093-6166353

After all, the best way to learn any language is to use it.

Pichtik