[openbeos] Re: So you want to be a BeOS programmer...

  • From: Paul <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:21:58 -0400 (-0400)

I've said this on bedev/becode talk before, but for a good free
resource, I would download Bruce Eckel's books, and read through them.
You can also purchase printed versions, if you don't like reading your
computer screen, which I don't :)

http://www.mindview.net/Books

I think he does a great job of explaining things.  I used his Java
books back in the day, to help me get to the job I have now, and, used
his C++ books when I started becoming interested in programming for
BeOS.

I still have the html version of his book somewhere, incase I need it
for reference.

-paul

--
----

Overdrawn?  But I still have checks left!