[openbeos] Slightly OT - Hayes Optima 56k PCMCIA modem problem

  • From: "Graham MacDonald" <macdonag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:28:10 -0000

Hi, I'd like to get started writing some OBOS code - but before I can do
that I really need to get my modem working!  I've done the whole cardctl
ident/pcmcia thing, and that recognised my NE2000 network card, but not the
modem.  It's kind of a shame, cos it's being recognised by both win2k and
Linux, so it can't be that obscure!  Does anyone here have any suggestions?
Or could even point me in roughly the right direction?  Once this is sorted,
I promise to write some OBOS code=o)

Cheers,
    graham