[haiku] Re: Slashdotting?

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 16:30:30 -0600

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 16:37:07 -0500, Matt Nawrocki wrote:
Hello!

 So I was curious if someone (preferably with some clout on /.) could
put in a submission on Slashdot for the Haiku: An Inside Look video?
Granted, it might be a long shot… but it would help get the word of
Haiku out more. And, now that the project has proper marketing
material, this would be very useful for gaining further users and
possibly developers to help our cause.

For the record... we have been ./'ed several times, our awesome admins keep
things humming normally.

http://slashdot.org/index2.pl?fhfilter=Haiku

https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/rhapsodyguru/2011-12-06_haiku_tutorial_here

Definitely a nice video.