[openbeos] Re: Shutting down

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:33:47 +0100

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:17:25 +0100, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Schülke wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:10:50 +0100, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,
This is just a brief note to let everyone know that I have decided to leave the Haiku project. For now, please refer any marketing related inquiries to this list; hopefully someone from the admin group will answer. It was a short ride, but a very interesting one nonetheless. In spite of my relatively short tenure, I really had some great fun (SCaLE, Google, etc.) and, more importantly, made some good friends, both online and in person.
 I wish the Haiku project the best of luck.

OH NO :( its this a April joke?

No, it's not a joke. :)

Can you say why do you leave haiku ?

Some things are just not meant to be; this was one of them. :)

Hm, but i think you make a verry good job, so i can not realy understant why you leaving, pleas think about you joind, make holyday ore so (sometimes help to relaxe).
Haiku is in  comming and Haiku need every man.

Ralf