[openbeos] Re: ShowImage "Mirror" Operations

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:52:57 -0400

> What kind of problems have you been experiencing with gVim? I'm a
> (fairly) recent VIM-convert myself.

Well I've been using VIM since 1997 or so (wow, almost 10 years) and
have used it on Linux and Windows with no problem. When I used gVim on
BeOS a few years ago the font looked really bad and I found it
unusable. I could never find a way to change the font.

But I haven't used it lately so maybe that problem has been solved.
I'll try again and if I have problems again I'll email here.

Ryan