[haiku] Re: Sequitur

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 13:56:57 -0700

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 09:43:55PM +0100, Dan MacDonald wrote:

It supports arbitrary tempo changes (via a "Tempo" window). Maybe not
"ramps",
as a tempo change in a midifile is always a discrete event, but you can
get as close
as you wish to a desired ramp with a suitable number of tweaks to the
graph in the
window.

Sounds like it doesn't support tempo ramps as I would like where you can
automate gradual tempo changes by drawing lines or curves.

It may actually have something like that. There are quite a few things in the
app that I've never experimented with. One of these is "Motions", which I think
are intended to give just the sort of controlled automation you are thinking of.

Dunno. Something else I'll have to check out!

-- Peete --