[openbeos] "Send a brief introduction to the Haiku mailing list..."

  • From: Thomas Winwood <ketsuban@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:52:52 +0000

Hi there.

My name is Thomas Winwood, and the name I like to go under on the Internet is Ketsuban. I hope to use Haiku and BeOS as a springboard to help me learn to program, and continue to contribute as I progress.

My skills lie in the region of UI design, so hopefully I'll be more useful in that respect as Haiku progresses post-R1. I'd also like to help out with the UI aspects of application development.