[haiku] Re: Selfintroduction

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:40:10 +0100

Hi Colin,

2009/3/11 Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>:
> Because of this I'll be able to work on this topic for 6 month (more or
> less) in full-time. More on me and the progress I make is sitting on my blog
> on haikuware.

A sidenote from the website department: in order to increase the
audience for important blog posts, I hope you would want to post a
progress update every now and then on our website as well. I
understand that for the bounty, you will put the day-to-day progress
on the haikuware website, but in order to increase your visibility, it
might be mutually beneficial if you were to direct some posts to us.

If you are interested, send me your www.haiku-os.org username in
private, I will give you blogging permissions.

Kind regards,

Niels