[haiku] SDL libs

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HaikuPorts users discussion list <haikuports-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:09:50 -0700

I've recently made another pass through of the SDL libs, building them
on a recent build of Haiku, finding a few more bugs and getting fixes
for those pushed upstream.  SDL and many of it's libs will see a new
release in the next week or so.  I plan to rebuild those once they are
released.  I'm keeping track of the progress of these libs here:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/SDL-LibPak
If anyone would like to test them out, there's a ton of SDL games and
such up on BeBits that may or may not work with these.  Give them a
try out and let us know what's working and what's not and if you find
any issues report them on HaikuPort's trac:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/
If you need an account there, see this page:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/JoinHaikuPorts#JoinHaikuPorts
-scottmc